The Renner & Company team takes the time to understand your tax situation, providing professional services with close personal attention.
- Tax Preparation Services – We provide the right level of expertise to meet your tax preparation needs from basic returns to complex tax preparation situations, including business income, passive losses and alternative minimum tax.
- Tax Projections – We assist in assessing the adequacy of withholding and estimated payments and plan for upcoming cash needs.
- Tax Planning – We work with our clients to evaluate the tax effect of financial alternatives, including self-employed pension plan contributions, property sales and purchases, major charitable gifts and other transactions having a significant tax effect.
- IRS and State Matters — We assist with inquiries from and audits by the IRS and state taxing agencies.
- Notary Services – As a courtesy to our clients, we provide notary services on site.